Is Your Computer Making You Sick?
Blue light is everywhere. But sometimes it's too much! These Maui Blue Light Glasses protect you from harmful blue light waves so you can enjoy the sun without feeling fatigued or stressed.
- Improve Sleep - HEV light often disrupts natural sleep patterns, interfering with melatonin production and leading to poor sleep quality and a greater risk of sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Help Improve Mood - HEV light has been linked to depression, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, headaches, irritability, difficulty concentrating, anorexia, reduced appetite for food and sex; loss of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep; increased cortisol secretion; increased heart rate and blood pressure; mood changes; hormonal imbalances; suppression of the immune system; etc.
- Rest your eyes - Wear Maui Blue light glasses during the day (even indoors) to protect your eyes from HEV rays.
- Lessen Computer Vision Syndrome - Bring blue light glasses along on any device (computer, tablet, smartphone) usage, or use them before bedtime to rest and sleep better while protecting your eyes from blue light exposure.
- Protect and Prevent Vision Problems - Reduce eye fatigue, dry eyes, tired eyes, dry mouth, lack of concentration and headaches through nightly wear of Maui Blue light glasses before bedtime.
- Protecting your eyes from HEV - These special Maui glasses shield your eyes from harmful blue light and prevent damage to the retina.
- Simple, one-size fits all frames - These glasses come standard with a 1 size frame design; perfect for all shapes and sizes of faces.
- Customizable designs - Not only are these glasses stylish on their own, but they can also be customized with special etchings!
- HEV Blue Light Protection - We filter out up to 99% of this harmful HEV blue light which can cause headaches, fatigue, disrupted sleep patterns, retinal damage and macular degeneration.
- Less Sleepiness, Less Headaches - These glasses filter out blue light waves which cause our bodies to secrete a hormone called melatonin which helps us sleep. Melatonin levels are greatly reduced by HEV light.