Stay Comfortable While You Sleep
Elevate your legs for a better night's sleep. You can also use this leg pillow to reduce knee pain when reading or watching TV or working at a desk.
- Keep your Pelvis and Spine Neutral - An ergonomically designed knee pillow will keep your pelvis and spine neutral while sleeping. This is important as it can prevent neck pain and back pain, as well as reduce knee pain.
- Elevate Your Legs - Elevating your legs while sleeping can also benefit circulation in the legs which can prevent swelling.
- Reduce Back or Hip Pain - By elevating your feet while sleeping, it can reduce back or hip pain if they're bothering you while resting.
- Sleeping Comfortably - Keep your back neutral so you can sleep soundly knowing that you won't wake up with back or hip pain tomorrow morning.
- Pain Relief - Prevent knee pain or reduce it by keeping your knees raised when sleeping on a hard surface.
- Improved Circulation - Elevating your legs while sleeping can improve circulation which can reduce swelling in your legs or feet.
- Ergonomic Design - Supports a neutral position so you can feel refreshed when you wake up.
- Supports Neutral Posture - In order to rest well at night, it's important to maintain a natural sleeping position. This is not always possible when sleeping on a flat surface, but this pillow makes it possible!
- Improves Circulation - When we sleep, our circulation slows down which can cause swelling or back pain. This pillow helps prevent this!
- Reduces Pain - When lying on a bed or sitting on a chair without any support, our muscles are constantly used. A knee pillow provides support to these overworked muscles!
- Makes Pregnancy Easier - Our pillows support the lower back during pregnancy, reducing back pain so mom can sleep well
- More Energy All Day - Sleeping with a pillow between your legs can also improve circulation which means less fatigue all day long
- Better Sleeping Habits - Reduce hip pain and knee pain while sleeping by keeping your hips and knees at a neutral position